- With any question, problem, or if you want to report a violation of privacy, please contact us using the following link: http://matrix-globalservices-ee.com/contact-us (“Contact Link”).
Using the Site
- The copyright and intellectual property inherent in the site and its contents should not be changed.
- Matrix reserves the right to refuse to grant access to the Site or parts thereof to any user, at its sole discretion and without prior notice.
- Do not (and do not allow any third party to) modify, distribute, duplicate, copy, sell, broadcast, perform, create a derivative work or product of any kind, publicly display, disclose and/or exploit for any commercial or public purpose the content and/or the name of Matrix or of third parties who own any part of the Content and/or their trademarks; under no circumstances should you perform the actions stated above and/or use this Content, except with the prior written consent of Matrix. It is hereby clarified that Matrix does not grant you any right to Matrix’ and/or any third party’s intellectual property as noted above.
- You are not allowed to create links to the Site from other sites, except with Matrix prior written approval , subject to the terms of the approval and according to law.
- By using the Sites, you agree not to post or otherwise publish through the Site in any manner any of the following prohibited content: (1) that violates or encourages the violation of any provision of law or of rights of any kind of any person or entity; (2) that is pornographic and/or sexually explicit, abusive, harassing, obscene, threatening, racist, defamatory, inciting, threatening, insulting, encouraging the commission of offenses of any kind, violating the privacy or dignity of a person, or the feelings of the public; (3) that is incorrect/misleading/false; (4) that harms/infringes the property rights of others, including intellectual property, among others uploading content that does not belong to the violator; (5) that is SPAM/junk mail of any kind; (6) any hostile computer code or application (including viruses, spyware, trojans, worms, etc.); (7) that has to do with minors and identifies them, their personal details or their address, and ways to contact them; (8) passwords, user names and other details enabling the use of computer software, digital files, Internet sites or services that require registration or payment, without such payment or registration; any information and/or content whose publication is prohibited by any law; (10) any information contrary to the generally accepted use of the Internet, or that may cause damage or harm to Internet users in general, and to users of the Site in particular; (11) access to which has been blocked by means of a password, etc., and is not freely accessible to all Internet users; (12) that is of a commercial nature or that contains any advertising information.
- Breach of any of these terms automatically revokes your permission to use the Site, and you will be obligated to immediately destroy the contents found in your possession and which you have used in this prohibited way.
- All content available on or through the site is provided on an “as is” basis,with all faults, and matrix and any related entities, do not make and fully disclaim any representations or warranties of any kind whatsoeverragrading the site and/or the content, orally or in writing, express or implied, whether implied by the law or otherwise derived from it, procedure or practice, to the maximum extent permitted by law, including any representation that use of the site will be interference or error-free, or with regard to the merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, reliability, or accuracy of the content, non-infringement or any other violation. Matrixis is not and will not be liable for any use of the site or its content or for reliance on them, and bears no liability for the content, its correctness and/or for any use that is made of it. The content is general in nature, it is not a substitute for professional consultation of any type, and users should not rely on advice received through the site for the purpose of making any decision in any area. Any reliance on the content and/or the advice you receive through the site shall be at your full and sole responsibility, and you will bear full responsibility for your use of the site and/or its contents, and for the outcome of such use.
- Matrix is entitled to make changes or updates to the content or to portions of it, at any time and without prior notice. The content may be out of date, and matrix does not undertake to update it at all or with any frequency, and it should not be relied upon as being up to date.
- Matrix, its managers, directors, officers, employees, shareholders, suppliers, agents, representatives, other third parties and/or the heirs of the above and/or those replacing them (in this section, “matrix and anyone on its behalf”): (a) are hereby fully, completely, and unconditionally exempt from any and all obligation and are not responsible for any part of the content on the site, including but not limited to third-party content, software, products, or any other part used in connection with the site or contained therein, being complete, accurate, updated, timely, secure, interruption- or error-free, or that defects will be corrected, or for any decision you make based on anything contained or accessible through the site. You bear sole responsibility for any damages and claims in this respect, and you can immediately stop using the site, its content and/or the products and services provided through the site; (b) notwithstanding anything said anywhere else, there is no responsibility toward you and/or toward any third party in connection with the site and/or its content and/or services and/or products provided in connection with the site, for any special, incidental, indirect , consequential and/or economic damages whatsoever, including but not limited to loss of income, documents, files, profit, goodwill, data and/or computer time, recovery of programs and/or purchase of alternative goods or services, the costs of downtime and/or third party claims, etc., even if informed of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, discontinue using the site or its content is your sole remedy.
Matrix reserves the right to make any changes to the Content, information, and services published on the Site at its discretion, including terminating the services on the Site, or a portion thereof, with or without prior notice. In the event of termination of a service, Matrix will not be liable to you or to any third party for any damage and/or loss.