Come work for a top Live games provider with a group of amazing talents!
Lucky Streak is an exciting young and innovative gaming software company.
Our clients include big names in the industry such as 1XBet, EveryMatrix and PronetGaming!
Our games are built and designed based on the latest technologies with breakthrough gamification and personalization features all wrapped into a stunning user interface.
We wish for another amazing person to join our team, succeed and grow with us!
Are you up for the challenge?
We are looking for a talented technical support representative to join our team and provide the exceptional customer service that is the foundation of our company.
You will be supporting our clients and internal teams, assisting them with technical issues, configurations and other technical information.
We value our employees and encourage each person to contribute ideas for improvement in both daily procedures and long-term goals.
You can enjoy the satisfaction of using your particular skills to help people while working in a positive and encouraging office environment.
- Provide daily support to users on our various software systems including answering questions, analyzing problems and quickly forming solutions to return systems to proper operation.
- Query databases and read application logs in order to investigate client issues.
- Write new SQL queries for reports, scripts, etc.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with customers, providers, colleagues, and management to quickly resolve issues and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain detailed records of daily interactions with customers, providers, reported issues, and completed solutions along with any further actions required of management or repair personnel.
- Increase personal technical knowledge by reading trade publications, operating manuals, and diagnostics information, and attending conferences or seminars when possible.
- Develop training manuals and troubleshooting procedures to help both support personnel and end users interact properly with our software.
- Collaborate with technical staff and clients to establish goals and objectives for system improvements and upgrades.
- Create and implement new processes to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction while reducing costs.
- Self learning and progressing with the project.
- Most importantly – Becoming an integral part of the team and having fun!
- B.Sc. in Computer Science / Academy Programming course graduate (can assist with coding tasks if so)
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Customer service oriented and ability to remain calm and professional under all circumstances
- Quickly identify problems, form solutions, and execute step-by-step troubleshooting procedures
- Working knowledge of PC, Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office Applications
- Excellent English level
- Quick learner of new technologies
- Takes full responsibility of own tasks
- Eager to learn and grow with the team
- Willingness to accept more responsibilities other than own
- Previous experience in technical support
- DevOps Experience such as Jenkins administration, AWS EC2 Instances, SQLS administration
- NOSQL knowledge