We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join the team of Ezbob.
Ezbob is a UK based ‘Lending-as-a-Service’ software provider for Tier 1 banks and other financial institutions. The company’s leading product is a 100% digital, end-to-end business loan platform.
The automated online platform analyses the applicant’s personal and business information, including links to business bank accounts, online marketplaces, online accounting providers, payment service providers, and e-commerce platforms with which ezbob is integrated. Ezbob compiles this data into a workable client profile in an instant so that its risk engine can make a qualified decision, allowing the approved applicants immediate funding.
You will be part of a team building and testing the next generation of lending solutions. This position requires a self-motivated, enthusiastic and dynamic individual with strong technical and communication skills who can contribute in a team environment.
What would you be doing?
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot our customers’ issues. As part of the job you will be required to investigate, be creative, with out of the box thinking to find solutions to any problem or issue raised. Working in dynamic environment.
• Key interface between our customers and the ezbob organization
• Managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure
• Respond to customers’ requests – query, issues or any other assistance required
• Diagnosing applications and Customer issues
• Validate issue resolution before delivery to the customer
• After hours on-call support
• Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools
• Interact with our customers on the issues and their resolution, via email, calls, Webex, etc.
What do we need from you?
• Excellent communication skills with a desire to learn and work independently as well as in a team
• Customer oriented approach
• Knowledge with SQL queries
• Knowledge on Windows/Linux OS.
• Monitor and test application, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
• Fluent English a must
• Flexibly with working hours
• Experience in IT infrastructure/Operations management
• Experience in Technical support
• Experience in Customer communication
If you are looking for stability, professional growth, long-term career and technology challenges in the sought-after companies – come and join us today!