We are looking for a System Software Tester to become a part of our client Exaware.
ExaWare is a fast-growing Israeli software startup company, developing routing solutions for service provider and mobile networks, running on off-the-shelf platforms (based on merchant silicon).
The ExaWare offering dramatically changes the eco-system behind building an IP/MPLS service provider (ISP) networks, by offering state-of-the-art services with significant cost reduction and enhanced performance at greater security and modularity.
ExaWare is looking for an experienced, knowledgeable System Software Tester who will be responsible for designing and execution of tests for a large distributed routing area .This position requires excellent knowledge, ISP level, of networking and routing protocols design and configuration executing capabilities in large environment.
• At least 4 years in ISP networking & routing and network design skills
• Through knowledge in routing protocols like: ISIS, BGP, MPLS, L2/3VP
• Excellent troubleshooting skills and ability to learn new technologies quickly.
• Excellent collaboration and communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Fluent English (both written and verbal)
We consider the following an advantage
• BSc in Computer Science, SW Engineering or equivalent
• Extensive knowledge of Juniper / Cisco routers
• SW QA experience
• Knowledge in shell scripting and/or programming (Java, Python, BASH).
• Experience writing and editing scripts used to perform system maintenance and administration.
If you are looking for stability, professional growth, long-term career and technology challenges in the sought-after companies – come and join us today!