We are looking for a Senior RT Embedded Engineer to become a part of our client Exaware.
ExaWare is a fast-growing Israeli software startup company, developing routing solutions for service provider and mobile networks, running on off-the-shelf platforms (based on merchant silicon).
The ExaWare offering dramatically changes the eco-system behind building an IP/MPLS service provider (ISP) networks, by offering state-of-the-art services with significant cost reduction and enhanced performance at greater security and modularity.
Exaware is looking for an experienced, knowledgeable Senior RT Embedded Engineer who will be responsible for design and development of data plane SW for a large-scale distributed networking system.
The engineer will be responsible for driving highly scalable design and work together with other members of the development team to develop robust software modules and solve complex software issues.
• BSc in Computer Science, SW Engineering or equivalent
• At least 5 years of experience in the software programming industry
• Excellent C/C++ programming and design skills
• At least 3 years of experience in development experience including testing and debugging in UNIX/Linux OS
• Knowledge of distributed system design principles, Databases and Networking Processor functionality.
• Knowledge in SNMP
• Experience in Agile development methodology.
• Experience in Git source control.
• Experience working on interfaces to networking hardware, such as Broadcom-based devices
• Advanced knowledge and experience in Network Processor Data Path architecture.
If you are looking for stability, professional growth, long-term career and technology challenges in the sought-after companies – come and join us today!