We are looking for a Senior QA Automation engineer to join the team of Britannica Knowledge Systems, leading provider of training management systems for the defense and aviation industries. Their systems help NASA, various armed forces, Boeing, and leading airlines, ensure that their astronauts, fighter pilots, and army units stay operational, develop essential new knowledge within tight timelines and budgetary constraints.
They are taking the application to the cloud, while migrating to Micro-Services architecture, and are looking for an experienced and talented QA Automation Engineer, with problem solving and innovative attitude.
Main responsibilities are to define, develop, and execute automatic tests. Monitor and analyze test results, collecting test metrics, and conducting test reporting. Collaborate with developers and product management to identify test requirements. Develop and improve automation testing methods and processes, improve overall quality of testing deliverable.
• B.Sc. degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
• At least 8 years of QA Automation development
• Hands- on experience in Java and C#, working with REST APIs
• Experience and thorough knowledge of web based automation using Selenium WebDriver
• Experience with Jenkins CI platform
• Experience with Test Driven Development and Unit Test Frameworks
• Experience in SQL Queries
• Experience using Apache JMeter -a plus
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
• Ability to independently plan and execute tests for complex features in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills.
• High level of English
If you are looking for stability, professional growth, long-term career and technology challenges in the sought-after companies – come and join us today!