We are looking for a Senior Performance QA engineer to join the team of Britannica Knowledge Systems, leading provider of training management systems for the defense and aviation industries. Their systems help NASA, various armed forces, Boeing, and leading airlines, ensure that their astronauts, fighter pilots, and army units stay operational, develop essential new knowledge within tight timelines and budgetary constraints.
They are taking the application to the cloud, while migrating to Micro-Services architecture, and are looking for an experienced and talented Performance QA Engineer, with problem solving and innovative attitude.
The engineer expected to work closely with various teams perform performance planning, testing and analysis of the performance and load test results, to drive product and technology decisions, estimations and in establishing performance goals, provide recommendations for improvement.
• B.Sc. degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
• At least 8 years of hands on experience in Performance, Load testing and Capacity Planning of highly available and scalable application infrastructures.
• Expert level with performance tools JMeter and Load Runner.
• Experience in work with AWS, testing concurrent users, analyze performance per module
• Strong experience in bottleneck analysis, profiling, and tracing.
• Deep understanding of software architecture, development methodologies, triaging, debugging, automating, and releasing a high-quality features E2E in a complex environment.
• Ability to design different customer usage and load scenarios and execute different types of performance tests
• Requires the ability to find performance bottlenecks both in client side and server side and making recommendations for Performance Profiling or Tuning
• Requires the capability to analyze the CPU Utilization, Memory usage, and Garbage Collection and DB connections to verify the performance of the applications
• Excellent working knowledge in Developing & Implementation of complex Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Scripts using automated test solutions for Web-based applications
• Knowledge of QA and software development concepts, Agile and Test-Driven Development.
• Experience with one or more of the following tools: Selenium, BlazeMeter, LoadRunner, SoapUI, JIRA, Zephyr or Eclipse IDE.
• Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills.
• High level of English
If you are looking for stability, professional growth, long-term career and technology challenges in the sought-after companies – come and join us today!