We are looking for a Senior Front-end Engineer to join the team of Britannica Knowledge Systems, leading provider of training management systems for the defense and aviation industries. Their systems help NASA, various armed forces, Boeing, and leading airlines, ensure that their astronauts, fighter pilots, and army units stay operational, develop essential new knowledge within tight timelines and budgetary constraints.
The perfect candidate would be a super talented FE Engineer, with a very strong technical background, but most of all – with a passion to build clean and engaging user experience, who gets excited by bringing polished UX products to customers, so they LOVE it. A person who has passion for good design and well-built software, and refers to it as an art.
You are looking for an opportunity to join a great team, and take a key role, which will also boost your career.
– B.Sc./B.A. in Computer Science or an equivalent degree
– At least 6 years of modern web UI development
– 2+ years of experience building responsive/adaptive Web applications/sites using modern CSS/SCSS/Less
– Deep understanding in Angular
– Experience with developing for IOS / Android
– Demonstratable experience in architecture and technology selection
– Experience with Ionic Framework – an advantage
– Build high quality code with great performance, and scale.
– Work experience in an agile methodology
– Professional English
– Self-initiated and quick learner
– Excellent communication skills
If you are looking for stability, professional growth, long-term career and technology challenges in the sought-after companies – come and join us today!