We are looking for a Senior C# Engineer to join the team of Britannica Knowledge Systems, leading provider of training management systems for the defense and aviation industries. Their systems help NASA, various armed forces, Boeing, and leading airlines, ensure that their astronauts, fighter pilots, and army units stay operational, develop essential new knowledge within tight timelines and budgetary constraints.
Our next addition should be a super talented C# Engineer who gets excited by complex challenges, have passion for good design and well-built software, and loves to lead complicated design and development tasks, while building robust infrastructure and code. You are looking for an opportunity to join a great team and take a key role, which will also boost your career.
• B.Sc. computer science/engineering or equivalent knowledge
• 8+ years’ experience with OO, (5 with C#)
• Designer by nature, loves creating robust, scalable, and testable software solutions
• Excellent understanding of OOD, SOLID principles and design patterns
• Experience with ASP.NET Web API. Strong understanding of REST API
• Strong knowledge of relational databases (MS SQL, Queries)
• Good knowledge of refactoring practices and tools (e.g. Resharper)
• Self-taught, always up to date with new technologies
• Excellent communication skills and ability to drive requirements in English
• Familiar with code quality, system security & performance tools, and able to integrate them into the workflow
• Familiar with CI/CD tools
• Experience working in containerized environment
• Familiarity with dynamic languages
• Experience with AWS
• Experience in designing and building multi-tenant and scalable microservice systems
• Familiar with logging and monitoring
If you are looking for stability, professional growth, long-term career and technology challenges in the sought-after companies – come and join us today!