We are looking for a Embedded Software Engineer to join the team of Essence.
- Development of SW for real-time embedded systems
- Analyze, understand, implement and test requirements
- Debug malfunctions
- At least 3 years of experience in Real Time EMBEDDED development.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in ‘C’ programming.
- Experience programming with RTOS
- Experience with embedded platforms such as ARM Cortex M.
- Excellent English
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Writing Design documents for development and testing.
- The ability to read schemes, understand signals and frequencies, ability to understand hardware and hardware electrical circuits.
- Experience with low power embedded systems
- Experience in communication protocols
- Experience in imaging / image sensors / camera interfaces
- Had passed an embedded courses.
- The ability to work independent and agile.
- Experience with testing equipment such as scopes, spectrum analyzers, sniffers etc.
- Knowing the 7 layers model concentrating in the 2 lower layers.
If you are looking for stability, professional growth, long-term career and technology challenges in the sought-after companies – come and join us today!