We are looking for a Java developer to join the team of Ezbob, an innovative online financing company dedicated to supporting SME growth which developed a sophisticated and automated online lending platform providing immediate funding.
The person will develop both business logic and users’ UI.
All candidates must have good communication skills and management capabilities.
·Contribute in all phases of the development life cycle
·Write well designed, testable, efficient code
·Be part of scrum team and work closely with product owner, QA, devops and other team
·Take active role in the scrum team day2day
·Design and develop the server side infrastructure
·Passionate about the Java evolution and self-learner
· At least 3 years of experience with server side/enterprise application development.
· Proved experience in design and development of server side infrastructure
· Extensive experience with Java 8 and Spring framework
· Experience with both RDBMs and NoSql DBs.
· Understanding of clustering and micro services based architecture.
· Experience in Agile/Scrum development, and scrum master exp
– Excellent communication skills and ability to drive requirements
– Ability to lead tasks independently
· Experience with actor/reactor pattern based frameworks, akka, message brokers, amqp, etc. – an advantage.
· Experience with any other Reactive streams implementation – an advantage, experience with Rx/RxJava2.0 – an advantage
If you are looking for stability, professional growth, long-term career and technology challenges in the sought-after companies – come and join us today!