- Transforming requirements into functional software
- Design/Implement solutions from Requirements Documentation using best practices, latest methodologies and technologies available.
- Participate in Unit Testing, Code Review, and Integration Testing with our custom hardware solutions
- Provide System Test Support (Provide/explain features, troubleshooting, etc…)
- Ensure software sustainment (bug fixes, applying patches, documenting workarounds).
- Provide Tier 3 (Engineering) software support (debugging, patching, testing).
- Full stack development. Angular and .Net
- Programming languages: ASP.Net MVC, ASP.net Core, C#, Entity framework core and SQL server, WebApi
- Experience working in Identity Security Domain utilizing protocols such as Single Sign On, OAuth, OpenID Connect
- Basic Azure, AWS Infrastructure, knowledge and experience
- Experience with SQL database exposure to Microsoft SQL Server, including a substantial understanding of Data Modeling, Stored Procedure Design, Performance Tuning, Index Usage and Best Design Practices with Object Oriented SQL databases.
- Ability to work in a team environment, supporting group projects, and balancing personal task assignments.
- Exposure to software development methodologies and documentation practices.
- Experience working in an Agile software development teams leveraging continuous integration and deployment practices.
- A technology expert with the ability to socialize and interact face to face with clients.
Education / Previous Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science related field
- Minimum 5 year(s) of experience in the field or in a related area
If you are looking for a place where you can prove your skills and master new technologies, Matrix Global is the right place for you!
All interested candidates should send their CV’s at email@example.com