We are looking for a Full Stack .NET Developer for our Kenes team – the world’s leading Professional Conference Organizers of medical and scientific events.
The person will develop and maintain frontend and backend applications (mainly C#/DotNet Core and Angular JS), intended for wide scalability (needs to understand the basics of clustered systems).
Needs to be able to support previously written projects and scuffle though understanding it quickly. Maintenance of legacy code is a meaningful part of the work process.
Responsibilities and Duties:
– Write new code for front-end and back-end.
– Join in on existing projects.
– Maintain legacy systems.
– Create large/small scale applications, while providing somewhat exact time-frame.
– cooperate with other developers and infrastructure team, some in different time zones.
– Document current and re-document missing legacy code.
– Ability to function well in a high-stress environment, with many changes.
– At least 3 Years’ experience in C# & AngularJS, at least 1 year with .NET core.
– At least 3 Years’ experience with SQL Server, including building Indexes, elaborate Stored Procedures. Knowledge of SQL Object types and generally, the SQL schema.
– Knowledge in WordPress (structure, plugins).
– Versatile knowledge in authentication processes (JWT, oAuth, MFA, SSO).
– Quick learning and adapting.
– Vast knowledge in securing web applications: relationship between front-end and back-end and how to fully secure the connection, avoiding SQL Injections, XSS, information leaking, buffer overflow, etc.
If you are looking for stability, professional growth, long-term career and technology challenges in the sought-after companies – come and join us today!