We are looking for a Embedded Linux Engineer to join the team of Essence.
Essence provides smart connected-living solutions for security, convenience, communication, and healthcare service providers. We take pride in the full ownership of our end-to-end solutions from concept development and design, through the manufacturing of hardware and software development to the commercial launch and day-to-day operations. This not only ensures solution reliability, it means we can be flexible and design solutions ideally personalized to our partners’ needs, enhancing their market positioning and end-customer experience.
• At least 3 years of hands-on C++ programming experience
• At least 3 years of hands-on programming in Linux environment
• Hands-on knowledge and experience with embedded SW development
• Strong coding and logic skills
• High standards for code quality, testing, and performance
• A team player, strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Hands-on knowledge and experience with IoT technologies (MQTT, ZigBee, Z-Wave)
• Hands-on knowledge and experience with ARM cortex platforms
• Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly
• Excellent problem-solving abilities
If you are looking for stability, professional growth, long-term career and technology challenges in the sought-after companies – come and join us today!