Crazy Labs is looking for an excellent DevOps Engineer to join the team and be responsible for the CI/CD and automation. You’ll be a part of the ALM & DevOps Team and build systems and tools for Crazy Labs games, taking a technical lead part in our global R&D
You’ll have the opportunity to work on major cloud and mobile platforms; to learn and understand all app stores (Apple & Google); and take part in a high-scale build and automation infrastructure.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with: Ant, Gradle, Maven, CMake or OMake
- Experience with complex CI/CD build environments and Jenkins Pipelines.
- Good knowledge of source control tools and methodologies.
- You possess a good understanding of the Linux OS. Being a penguin is an advantage.
- You have a good grasp of core networking concepts. Hands-on experience is an advantage.
- Development experience with at least one of the following: Python, Java, Ruby, Go, C#.
- Advantage – Your understanding of common Internet protocols is solid (TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, SSL, L4 and L7 load balancing).
- Advantage – Experience with DevOps on AWS cloud.
- Advantage – Experience operating and monitoring AWS cloud production systems.
- You have the ability to work independently and as a team player.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are proactive, exhibiting a “CAN DO” attitude.
- You have self-learning capabilities and eagerness to learn new technologies.
- We are adaptive, without giving in to context switches.
- We care about diversity and teamwork.