We are looking for a DBA Engineer to join the team of Ezbob.
Ezbob develops and operates, cloud-based core banking platform for the financial sector. Our technology powers the most advanced decision based on-line services. Our platform is already deployed at Tier1 banks.
We have 3 offices (London, Herzliya and Sofia) which are full of fun, funky, bright and exciting people, who love collaborating to make something brilliant. If working in a dynamic and growing startup with the latest technologies and an energetic team appeals to you, then come and see for yourself.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking technically skilled Database Administrators who are capable of holding positions of great responsibility. Being both an administrative and technical role, the Database Administrator should display both sound technical skills and administrative aptitude. You should have extensive knowledge of the databases under your administration, be the first respondent to database problems that arise and carry out periodic maintenance and troubleshooting.
In addition, Database Administrators are analytic problem-solvers and communicators who are fluent in most data manipulation languages
The senior DBA that will be responsible for the implementation, configuration, maintenance, and performance of SQL and no-SQL DBs, to ensure the availability and consistent performance of our corporate applications. This is a “hands-on” position requiring solid technical skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
• Apply data modelling techniques to ensure development and implementation support efforts meet integration and performance expectations
• Independently analyse, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
• Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
• Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement.
• Provide 24×7 support for critical production systems.
• Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours.
• Аdministration of production databases (SQL and Mongo)
• Аdministration of QA and UAT databases (SQL and Mongo)
• 10+ years’ experience in all aspects of database administration:
• Troubleshooting: integrity, performance, and resource utilization, blocking and deadlocking, replication, connectivity, security, etc.
• Performance tuning and query optimization using native and third-party tools.
• High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options
• Advanced SQL experience
• T-SQL and scripting languages, understanding of T-SQL queries;
• Experience with MS-SQL
a. Development of stored procedures
b. Enhancement of existing code & maintenance
c. Advanced administration – backups, tuning, performance, authorization & authentication
• Windows server, including Active Directory and proper disk configurations
• Experience in DWH and ETL processes
• Experience in no-SQL
• Experience with MongoDB
• Experience in Customer communication
• Experience creating and modifying stored procedures;
• Experience creating and modifying tables, views, and functions;
• Expert knowledge of performance tuning stored procedures and indexing;
• Expert knowledge in developing and designing databases and data models;
• High availability for support Data & DB issues
• Enhancing models, schema and structures
• Support for developers
a. Providing reports
b. Develop new queries
c. Create schemas
• Fluent English
• Knowledge on Windows/Linux OS.
• Experience in IT and DevOps
• Experience in development
If you are looking for stability, professional growth, long-term career and technology challenges in the sought-after companies – come and join us today!