We are looking for a Data Scientist to become a part of our client Audioburst.
Audioburst is transforming the discovery, distribution, and personalization of talk audio.
Their AI algorithm automatically indexes talk audio at scale to create short, topical segments of information for search and playlists. That increases exposure for creators and provides publishers with new content and revenue streams while conveniently informing and entertaining listeners.
• 3+ years experience in machine learning for NLP.
• 2+ years experience in deep learning for NLP.
• Experience with data pipelines for real-world machine learning problems.
• BSc in exact sciences/engineering a must, and in addition MA/PhD in exact sciences/engineering, or equivalent knowledge.
• Extensive knowledge of both classic NLP and advanced Deep Learning approaches, including both the theoretical background and implementation practices.
• A passion to learn state-of-the-art literature and techniques.
• Ability to write Python code that is efficient and clean.
• Quick learner, team player, Open Minded
• Repos: Git
If you are looking for stability, professional growth, long-term career and technology challenges in the sought-after companies – come and join us today!