Matrix global, the offshore division of matrix IT, one of the leading global R&D services companies with more than 10,000 professionals, is looking for an Account controller-receivables management to join our Finance team.
• Calculate, classify, and record numerical data to maintain financial records.
• Calculate, prepare and issue bills, invoices, account statements and other financial statements in accordance with established procedures.
• Records chronologically accounting operations.
• Composition statistical, financial, accounting or audit reports and tables pertaining to cash receipts, expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, profit and loss.
• Controls the company’s revenues and expenses.
• Preparing of forecasts for the depreciation expenses of fixed assets
• Communicates with customers to settle late payments.
• Keep secretly the information that has become known in connection with the work being done.
• Performs other special assignments related to the position.
• The position is directly subordinate to the CEO of the company.
• In the working process interacts with company’s management and employees.
• Prepared tasks of the CEO of the company.
• Acknowledges the ongoing tasks of the CEO of the company.
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc.)
• Experience of budget control and reporting.
• Experience – accounting and accounting software.
• Very good knowledge of English.
If you are looking for stability, professional growth, long-term career and technology challenges in the sought-after companies – come and join us today!