Acceptance QA Engineer
Crazy Labs is seeking a Mobile QA Engineer to work across cutting-edge mobile technologies in a dynamic and rapidly moving environment. They will be responsible for manual testing across mobile games and applications, products, developing test cases to validate new functionality on a continuous basis.
There is nothing ordinary about working at Crazy Labs. Innovation is key to what we do and since we are rapidly growing, things move fast. Crazy Labs is one of the leading gaming companies worldwide, with over 2 billion of downloads;
- Overall understanding of what is Quality Assurance with strong willingness to work in this section;
- Knowledge from mobile platforms iOS and Android;
- Relevant degree from technical faculty (example: Computer Science)
- Strong troubleshooting skills;
- Attention to detail
- Adoption and Adherence to QA processes;
- Familiar with iOS human interface guidelines and other industry standards
- Self motivated, focused and energetic person with passion for technology and testing, and ability to achieve deadlines and work independently;
- Exceptional communications/Interpersonal, Analytical, and Linguistic skill is a MUST;
- Problem solving and thinking laterally as of a team or individual
- Passion for gaming
- Team player that knows to demonstrate reliability, communicate constructively, listen actively, exhibit flexibility, cooperates and pitches in to help, shows commitment to the team, works as a problem-solver, functions as an active participant, shares openly and willingly
- Assist in designing, creating, maintaining and executing manual test cases within respective team
- Ensuring that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked and resolved in the defect tracking system.
- Debugging problems reported by other departments.
- Manual testing of games, builded on different platforms Unity3d, Cocos2dX, Cocos2d, etc….
- Giving final YES for product quality
Please apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org